ONE RHT (RHTLaw Asia and RHT Group of Companies), in conjunction with China-ASEAN Business Alliance (CABA), will be holding its 7th edition of “RHT CABA ASEAN Summit” on Friday, 17 September 2021, from 9:30am to 5:30pm on a hybrid livestream broadcast format.
Most ASEAN countries have found themselves recalibrating their policies to forge ahead amidst the economic shock brought about by global ‘megatrends’ which include the COVID-19 pandemic, changes in demographics, shifts in global economic power, large-scale urbanisation, the scarcity in natural resources, and climate change, to name a few. By far, the most dramatic changes are happening in various sectors such as technology, supply chain, healthcare, and sustainability, where the disruption is exponential.
It is vital to have a platform to discuss and examine the critical role the Government and private sectors must play in balancing the opportunities and re-valuate existing capabilities and gear up for what the “new normal” entails from these disruptions.
Focusing on the theme “ASEAN in the New Normal: Advancing Towards a More Sustainable and Resilient Future”, the 2021 RHT CABA ASEAN Summit gathers top decision-makers from across industries to discuss, debate trends, market developments and challenges particularly in light of the COVID-19 pandemic and the short and long-term ramifications this will have in Southeast Asian economy.
All of this begs the question: What is next for ASEAN?
KEY TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
Discussions will cover the most pressing issues in relation to the US-China trade war, uneven Coronavirus (COVID-19) economic recovery, globalisation reset, business continuity and mobility, technology and innovation and sustainability reshaping the new global economy.
- ASEAN DEVELOPMENT OUTLOOK: NAVIGATING THE PANDEMIC
- SUPPLY CHAIN IN ASIA: TRENDS & CHALLENGES
- BUSINESS CONTINUITY AND MOBILITY
- ACCELERATING THE SHIFT TO DIGITAL ECONOMY
- ESG IN ASEAN
- US-CHINA GEOPOLITICAL LANDSCAPE
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Access one (1) full day of exclusive insights and content on the current and future state of the ASEAN economy
- Hear from business and policy leaders discuss on key issues, growth opportunities and urgent priorities in technology, supply chain, healthcare, and sustainability
- Get actionable insights on adopting new innovations and sustainable business practices from top minds and industry experts
- Secure an exclusive look at analyses, case studies, and trends on international business interactions and supply chain transformations
- Connect with a multi-faceted community of over 200 business leaders and senior executives who are gearing up for the new normal